John Deere will have its largest presence ever at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023 this March in Las Vegas. Totalling 7 400 m² of booth space, John Deere and Wirtgen are combining forces for the first time at CONEXPO-CON/AGG, encompassing a 6 5000 m² outside in the Silver Lot (S5020). Inside the West Hall (W40844), an additional 900 m² is dedicated to the future of John Deere technology in the construction space.
The John Deere and the Wirtgen Group presence offers customers an engaging experience and an all-encompassing snapshot of the future of construction through industry-leading equipment and technology.
In addition to its expansive and interactive booth experiences, exhibition attendees can anticipate the following from John Deere and the Wirtgen Group:
- 1 cohesive booth showcasing both John Deere and the Wirtgen Group’s latest machines and technologies.
- 7 400 m² of outdoor space displaying world-class John Deere and Wirtgen Group equipment, technology, and application experience
- 900 m² of indoor space focusing on John Deere technology, forward thinking innovative solutions, and John Deere Power Systems.
- 68 machines on display between John Deere and the Wirtgen Group.
- 6 machines that feature SmartGrade™ control functionality. Wirtgen Group machines equipped with the latest technologies such as: Wirtgen Performance Tracker, AutoPilot 2.0, 3D Paving, Smart Compact, Spective Connect.
- 9 compact construction machines on display such as skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, compact excavators, and compact wheel loaders.
- 9 electric or hybrid electric John Deere and Wirtgen Group machines on display.
- 36 World Premieres of brand-new equipment across the construction, roadbuilding and compact construction segments.
- 4 production systems, showcasing the current priority areas for John Deere and the Wirtgen Group, including Aggregates, Site Development, Roadbuilding, Underground.
- 1 centre feature area for the future generation of Deere built excavators.
- 3 educational sessions featuring commentary from John Deere and Wirtgen Group experts.
John Deere and the Wirtgen Group designed the booth layout with a production system strategy in mind. To assist customers, four production systems, include Aggregates, Site Development, Roadbuilding, and Underground, were created to emphasise the core business areas. Each production system will showcase key components, equipment and features relevant to their needs and presented first-hand by John Deere and Wirtgen Group brand representatives.