Metso Outotec is renewing its NW Rapid portable plant solutions in the 250 tph capacity range.
The NW Rapid concept provides quarries with capacity, mobility and flexibility and enables short time between job assignment and delivery. The range comprises primary, secondary and tertiary crushing stations that make the entire plant quick to set-up, as the process layout and flow sheets are pre-designed for different capacities and amount of end products.
As wheel-mounted machines, and conveyors designed to be set up without heavy cranes, the entire plant can be re-located in 1-2 years to a new crushing or construction site. Crushing permits are also easier to get for a portable plant.
“Producing aggregates near a periodical construction site such as highway, airport or a dam project, provides significant cost savings compared to transporting the rocks from a stationary quarry. To provide customers with a competitive edge, we have renewed the 250 tph range crushers with integrated screen,” says Jarno Pohja, product manager, Portable solutions, Aggregates business area, Metso Outotec
“The material flow is better, and we are introducing a new on-board under size conveyor for easier transportation of the NW220GPS, NW200HPS and NW7150S Rapid in one piece. We are also adding two new portable screens to the range, NW2060S and NW1855S, to have even more flexibility for the customer process,” adds Pohja.
The benefits of the NW Rapid portable crushing solutions include
- Possible to re-locate in 1-2 years for crushing near the construction site and easier crushing permits
- Fast and easy purchase with 15 ready-made layouts and flowsheets
- Fast set-up with well-documented support and hydraulic options
- Highest in-class capacity ranging up to 350 tph
- Process control and remote user interface included as standard with Metso Outotec IC process control system
- Lifecycle Services: Equipment Protection Services (EPS) including Metrics Services, scheduled inspections and extended warranty, wear and spare parts delivery plan